- We care for our patients as if they are our own family.
- Friendly and courteous staff.
- Professional but comfortable atmosphere.
- Gentle treatment methods.
- Patient Health workshops on a variety of topics.
- Convenient location near I-15, with ample parking.
- 26 years in practice in the San Diego area.
- Regularly attends Continuing Education Seminars.
- Community service projects for the past 18 years including but not limited to:
Clothing drives, supplies drives for Project Wildlife and various Homeless shelters and food drives for the San Diego Food Bank, Window Painting Project with Middle School Children for 10 years, YMCA and local school and charity direct donations.
- Latest physiological therapeutic (PT) equipment.
- Exercise and rehabilitation equipment with personal instruction in rehabilitation exercises.
- Modern x-ray/radiographic facility, with lower exposure.
- Diagnostic Ultrasounds of the spine and extremities.
- Secondary evaluations/opinions.
- Qualified medical evaluations.
- M.D. and attorney referrals when indicated.
- Qualifying insurance accepted; we do all the paperwork.
- Auto and workers' compensation insurance pays up to 100% in most cases.
- State of the art nutritional evaluation and treatment using whole food nutritional supplements..
- Extensive knowledge of auto & work injuries.
- Hundreds of hours of postgraduate education and training in Sports Medicine, Nutrition, Rehabilitation, Sports Injuries, Chiropractic technique, Work injuries, Neurology, Whiplash and Radiology.
- Advanced training in rehabilitation techniques.